IRRIGATION TECHNICIAN FOREMAN– TEAM LEADER
– $25 TO $35/HR + BENEFITS
What better way to spend a day than working in Montana outdoors, making new friends, and sharing stories about your latest weekend adventures all while creating beautiful landscapes with an amazing team of talented co-workers? Perks include fun teammates, beautiful sceneries, work you can be proud of, feeling of accomplishment, working in the fresh air, growth opportunities, and great pay to name a few!
JOB REQUIREMENTS + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Landscape Experience – 2 years’ experience in the irrigation field or equivalent background in construction, horticulture, agriculture, golf course, residential, commercial, etc.
- Leadership Qualities – take ownership of projects, able to lead by example, be emotionally intelligent, show kindness, a learner, build team and company morale, ensure quality, be motivated, clear communicator, strong organizational skills
- Equipment Experience – SAFE operator around others, the operation and field maintenance of equipment, loading/unloading equipment safely, mobilizing equipment to/from the project
- Insurable Driver’s License – must be valid, must have an insurable record
- Physically Able – able to work for long hours both on and off feet, able to lift <>50 lbs., withstand the elements
- Flexible – must be flexible with work schedule, project demands, and work as needed to meet time restraints
Known for quality and professionalism, our team takes pride in crafting and maintaining beautiful custom landscapes. We value integrity and professionalism in team members and foster an environment of creativity, learning, and fun. If you are a highly motivated individual who loves creating luxury landscapes and enjoys working with and leading others, we are looking for you! The expectation of an Irrigation Technician / Foreman is that they lead by going first, working beside the crew, and instructing in a clear and concise manner while ensuring project timelines are met. This position requires constant and effective communication between Solstice management and our clients/client representatives. Daily duties include communication with Solstice management, lining crew out on tasks, gathering materials from vendors, mobilizing and operating equipment, and filling out DAILY JOB TRACKING SHEETS thoroughly and accurately with vendor receipts attached. Additional responsibilities include building irrigation systems to Solstice Landscaping’s specs, diagnosing unfamiliar systems, coming up with repair solutions, spring system start-ups, and fall blowouts. The Irrigation Technician / Foreman will need to assist Landscape Install Foreman and be ready and willing to join in wherever needed in a project. As the on-site representative of Solstice Landscaping, a Foreman must conduct themselves professionally both in appearance and conduct. Foreman and managers work closely together to ensure the needed equipment and supplies are available. While education and experience are highly valuable for this position, they are not mandatory.
PAY + BENEFITS
$25.00 to $35.00 /hour + Benefits DOE. Potential benefits include: annual salary, paid vacation and holidays, retirement matching, company vehicle for commute, health insurance stipend, career advancement, bonuses, and monthly company BBQ hangouts.